THE PURE STORY
Only 100% Native Whey Proteins sourced directly from trusted Australian dairy farmers using only the highest quality fresh Australian milk together with state-of-the-art manufacturing process right here in Australia to bring you a range of proteins like no other.
PUREnWPI outperformers leading specialty brands* in key nutrient delivery including higher levels of Branched Chain Amino’s, Essential Amino Acids, Glutamine / Glutamic Acid and Leucine.
Unrivalled in purity and intentionally different, Vital Strength Pure Series uses only highly functional non-denatured proteins. The Pure Series range is 100% Natural with no additives, fillers and nothing artificial.
3 CLEAN & PURE
Simply clean, pure & highly functional native proteins. If you want to be at your best, you need the best
5 KEY REASONS WHY
NATIVE PROTEIN IS BETTER
- PUREnWPI™ is derived from 100% Native Whey Isolate and this Native Whey Isolate
is higher in naturally occurring amino acids.
- When comparing PUREnWPI™ to leading specialty whey protein powders,
PUREnWPI™ delivers higher bioavailability with increased levels of L-Glutamine and Glutamic Acid, EAAs, BCAAs and +27% more Leucine than the best products on the market today.
- PUREnWPI™ is premium compared with traditional cheese-derived alternative protein sources, such as ordinary Whey Concentrate and Whey Isolate.
- PUREnWPI™ is highly regarded by athletes and consumers alike.
- Clinical evidence shows NATIVE whey proteins produce superior muscle power adaptations and recovery compared with standard whey proteins. With NATIVE whey shown to promote faster recovery and neuromuscular adaptations after training than standard whey.
Native Proteins are in their naturally occurring conformational (symmetrical arrangement) protein structure. Unaltered by heat, chemicals, enzyme action or processing, like more traditional whey powder manufacturing techniques.
Native Proteins are ‘non-denatured’ and have amongst the highest bioactivity value of proteins. It is a complete protein with higher naturally occurring levels of key amino acids, all in balance.
Native whey proteins may be considered a purer form of whey proteins compared with non-native, more denatured, cheese-derived sources.