Immunocal is a patented, unique and specially formulated natural protein that has been clinically demonstrated to help maintain your immune system
Immunocal is a specially formulated protein derived from whey. It contains glutathione building blocks.
How does Immunocal work? The immune system is incredibly complex, but a major cornerstone relies on its ability to obtain a molecule called glutathione. Glutathione exists in every cell of your body and is essential for life and critical for health. This molecule is constantly being used up in dozens of your body’s functions and is difficult to replace. Glutathione is your body’s master antioxidant, its chief detoxification enzyme and is literally food for the immune system. Immunocal is a natural source of the glutathione precursor cysteine for the maintenance of a strong immune system.
Many natural products are available that claim to help your immune system, but very few have undergone the rigorous testing and published human trials that Immunotec has accomplished over the years. Over forty published scientific and medical articles attest to its remarkable credibility.
Besides its ability to raise glutathione and all the benefits that come with it, Immunocal proteins have a very high BV (Biological Value).
The Immunocal Difference
Many natural products claim to either raise glutathione, to have antioxidant power, or to improve our immune function. What should you consider when making an intelligent and informed choice:
- Immunocal is backed up by over 40 years of clinical research and testing.
- The Natural Health Products Directorate of Health Canada has issued an Natural Product Number (NPN-80004370) for the specific health claim “Immunocal is a natural source of the glutathione precursor cysteine for the maintenance of a strong immune system.”
- Immunocal first to be granted strength and performance claim for a stand-alone whey protein by Health Canada.
- Immunocal scientific studies have been published in many of the most trusted and prestigious medical journals.
- Immunocal is listed in the:
- Physicians’ Desk Reference (PDR): This official reference book sits in the office of virtually every doctor and pharmacist in America, as it lists all the substances a doctor can prescribe.
- Compendium of Pharmaceuticals and Specialties (CPS): Immunocal is listed in this Canadian reference book.
- Immunocal is recognized by some of the world’s most respected doctors and researchers:
- Dr. James F. Balch, prominent authority on nutrition and best-selling author of “Prescription for Nutritional Healing” states that “It’s my opinion that everyone should be taking Immunocal. Today, there’s no better way to boost your immune system.”
- Dr. Wulf Dröge, international expert on immunology, cell biology, antioxidants and aging, stated: “Many studies… support the conclusion that Immunocal is effective in maintaining a strong immune system… people are well advised to consume Immunocal regularly.”
- Immunocal is used by a rapidly-growing number of top professional and amateur athletes (including Olympic Athletes) worldwide, to maintain their health and improve performance.
- There are upwards of 100,000 articles published on the topic of glutathione. The best compilation of these can be found on PubMed, a service of the NIH (USA National Institute of Health).
Serving size: 1 pouch (10 g)
Servings Per Container: 30
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value*|
|Total Calories 40|
|Total Carbohydrate 0 g||0%|
|Total Fat 0 g||0%|
|Protein 9 g||18%|
|Calcium 60 mg||6%|
|Sodium 20 mg||1%|
Ingredient per pouch:
Whey Protein Isolate 10 g